Stadium Row is the first and largest new construction, residential rental development within the City of Lancaster, PA in over 60 years. The building makes a modern architectural statement in the historic city landscape, while still fitting in among the old tobacco warehouses on the block. Stadium Row proved that residents will indeed trade unit size for access to urban amenities—our studios and junior one-bedrooms are the most popular.Visit website
The new build, four-story, elevator access apartment building overlooks a minor league baseball stadium and features a roof deck with a pet park and grand slam views. Other innovative and fun common spaces and practical features include keyless entry, bike storage, a gym, outdoor grilling station and a shared workspace area. Unit types range from studios to two-bedrooms.
- Completed: 2021
- Location: 816 North Prince St, Lancaster, PA
- Units: 104
- Total Development Costs: $18M
- Land Planning: RGS Associates, Inc.
- Architect: Douglas Charles Phillips Architect, LLC
- Construction Manager: Pelger Engineering & Construction, Inc.
- Construction Financing: S&T Bank
- Property Management: Boyd Wilson, LLC