Stadium Row Expansion
We are literally building on the success of Stadium Row with an addition that will create 96 new units and small cafe for residents and neighbors alike. Don't worry, grand slam views are still in the lineup.Visit website
We are building an all-new five-story addition. The new structure will include a parking garage, cafe and amenities on the ground level and 95 new units on the upper floors. We are planning a bigger and better fitness center and will convert the existing fitness center into an apartment. We will be adding a second elevator, additional bike parking and resident storage options. Once complete, Stadium Row will be home to 200 apartments. All residents will have access to the unique features that current residents already enjoy: a roof deck with a pet park and stadium views. Other innovative and fun common spaces and practical features include keyless entry, outdoor grilling station and a shared workspace area. Unit types range from studios to two-bedrooms.
- Anticipated Completion: 2025
- Location: 812 North Prince St, Lancaster, PA
- Additional Units: 96
- Commercial Space: Small Cafe
- Est. Total Development Costs: TBD
- Land Planning: RGS Associates, Inc.
- Architect: Douglas Charles Phillips Architect, LLC
- Construction Manager: Pelger Engineering & Construction, Inc.
- Property Management: Boyd Wilson, LLC